I'm Brandon and I’m 17. From Florida, born and raised. I love volleyball and horror movies and my music taste has pretty wide range. Get to know me, I'm a friendly guy! I also really enjoy giving advice and helping people out. So, if you have anything you need to talk about or want to ask me, do it!
A letter of love and loss between two World War II soldiers is making its rounds on the Internet, and the heartbreakingly beautiful story it paints for the reader will have you reaching for the tissues.
Long before the days of “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” and its subsequent repeal, the two men appear to have met and fallen for one another while on duty in Africa. However, their idealistic romance seems to have been cut short and unable to translate to life after the war. x
I was strong until the sign off and then I lost it.
- bout-t0-get-fruit-punch3d reblogged this from rainingcatsandmen
- bout-t0-get-fruit-punch3d likes this
- dontrack likes this
- lightvisser likes this
- lightvisser reblogged this from rainingcatsandmen
- comeleortiche reblogged this from rainingcatsandmen
- comeleortiche likes this
- rainingcatsandmen posted this